Friday, December 4, 2009

If i used to play football in college and would like to try out for the nfl what do I do?

Here is my dilema. I played football for the University of Rhode Island, an NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision team. I graduated in 2006 and am looking for a combine or open tryouts to participate in, but i dont know who to contact or where to look on the web?



If i used to play football incollegeand would like to try out for the nfl what do I do?nba ballers





well first of all, you can enter in the NFL draft, you can contact the NFL by going onto www.nfl.com and emailing the head of the board, you should find his email address on the site.



If i used to play football incollegeand would like to try out for the nfl what do I do?nba draft lottery ,nba teams



Im just giving a wide open guess here but go to the bottom of the NFL website. look for something that could help you out. good luck with ur career
If you playedcollegeball you should know. Go back through your Athletic Department for info.
nfl.com/scouts
You would have to visit the team you want to try out for website. Click links the website has and dig deep into the website, you should be able to find out tryout dates

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria