Friday, December 4, 2009

What percentage of NFL players are habitual marijuana users?

I would think that 50 percent is a low number, 60 percent is more like it.



What percentage of NFL players are habitual marijuana users?nba ballers phenom





?? 50%



What percentage of NFL players are habitual marijuana users?2006 nba draft ,nba teams



As many as there are players with the ugliest tatoos
The NFL doesn't keep any official statistics on habitual use of marijuana by players.
18% I just called them all and asked. I assumed 4 % were liars, so I accounted for that.
I would say probably 20-25 % , It might be even smaller .
36%
12.743%.....give or take a tenth of a percent.
Ricky Williams and friends.
Lol, I'll let you know when I hang out with all of them this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria